Styling Beauty is in the eye of the Barchetta owner

Currently reading:
Styling Beauty is in the eye of the Barchetta owner

Ooh, that silver one is lovely! It looks better with the deeper rear window imho - but to get that look, you'd have to engineer it so the rear window opens like a hatchback, instead of using the smaller boot-type opening that the removeable hardtop has, which in turn reduces the size of the rear window.

It actually is a audi TT window. :) been discussed before

Great reading some of the posts on styling and modification here :) And a wide range of opinions on Barchetta aesthetics too! Found this variation while browsing.. what do you reckon.. (y) or (n)?

images
I've seen the YouTube video featuring a car like this in the Netherlands. It is HEAVILY modified, and I don't like all that he's done to it. I can't criticise the front wing, as mine's yellow and also has a front wing (a nightmare near curbs and any raised road surfaces!), mine also has a sports exhaust (but his does look cool too), as for the rest, my B is a little beauty and doesn't need make-up!

Found this today!

Its a Barchetta underneath all that disguise.
The owner and the person modifying deserve to be taken out and horsewhipped in the town square! The B has one of the prettiest front ends of any car and any era, most people agree (they tell me when I get out of mine!), although the back end does have fewer fans. Why fix what ain't broken?

Back