IMG_8716.JPG

Panda Baymax the 100hp

Introduction

Hi All,

Me back again with another car! This is now my 3rd Panda but this time its one from this centuary!

Not sure what to do with the car, I'm tempted to get the roof/spoiler to wrap in black and replace the exhaust system as the backbox is through the first skin. Paint has been touched up and the wheels all referbed so its a nice base to start with.

(Sorry for the bad pictures, they were taken in dim lighting, will get some proper ones at some pount (y))

IMG_8716.JPG

IMG_8717.JPG

IMG_8719.JPG

IMG_8720.JPG
Looks just right as it is.

Also the fastest 100hp model.........

Looks great! I think the roof and spoiler would look good in black - perfect contrast. You should also get some silver indicators to get rid of the egg look.

Can't wait to see it Freebo? As mentioned getting silver front indicator bulbs makes a nice difference, I'd highly recommend the Philips Silver Vision ones :)

Also how about number plates with the dealer info less visible (this always really bugs me :p), or are you putting your private plates on?

Wrightyy

Can't wait to see it @Freebo? As mentioned getting silver front indicator bulbs makes a nice difference, I'd highly recommend the Philips Silver Vision ones :)

Also how about number plates with the dealer info less visible (this always really bugs me :p), or are you putting your private plates on?

Wrightyy

Getting my private plate on so dont worry about that, gonna wait fro V5 to come back, I know you can do it with the V5/2 (?) but cba having to fill out the associated form etc...

What indicators are people using? Ive been looking and looking at between Phillips Silver Vision and the Osram Diadem's.

I've used the Philips SilverVision and some 100% more light Philips headlight bulbs.

I've used the Philips SilverVision and some 100% more light Philips headlight bulbs.

Just put an order in for some Phillips Silver Visions, a pair of Phillips X-Treme Vision H4 bulbs and some Phillips sidelight bulbs (Can anyone guess I like Phillips?)

I havnt bothered getting bulbs for the full beam as I believe these are already Phillips or Osram bulbs as the light output is stupidly bright and long distance!

Just put an order in for some Phillips Silver Visions, a pair of Phillips X-Treme Vision H4 bulbs and some Phillips sidelight bulbs (Can anyone guess I like Phillips?)

I havnt bothered getting bulbs for the full beam as I believe these are already Phillips or Osram bulbs as the light output is stupidly bright and long distance!

IIRC there's no separate main beam bulb, it just works off the H4. I think I got the Xtreme Vision (or whatever they're called) - purely because they had slightly better reviews than the Osram.

That's strange because no matter how hard I try I struggle to get more than 30mpg although most of my traveling is sitting in traffic

Back