General battery keeps going flat after 20 mins

Currently reading:
General battery keeps going flat after 20 mins

chris10041983

thank you for reading this in advance. i have a problem with my battery, after 20mins. i have checked all the fuses and none is broke, everything is turned off eg lights ect. the stereo does not work when the ignition is off so im guessing its not that. i am not sure but the heaters stopped working too and cant find the fault this could be related so going to buy a new square fuse on the information from another thread. does anyone know how to check for a short or have the same problem. its really annoying disconnecting the battery every time i park (n)

i put a new battery on it as i thought it was that to start with but it killed it the same as the old

Friend had same problem with a 54 plate scudo taxi turned out the diesel injector boost pump which comes on before you turn the key to start was running intermittently even when vehicle was locked up.
Have you noticed any strange noises?
It flattens the battery in about 30 mins

Hi guys!
Many many thanks for reading this post in advance!!

I have a 09 plate scudo taxi, and something is going really wrong with my motor as well.
After I have tooked all fuses under the dash 1 by 1 to check them.
Every time I turn off the van get out and lock it after 10/15 minutes nothing works.

I mean nothing.

Eaven if I try to unlock it with the remote control.
I'll need to unlock the van with the key and turn the egnition before anything comes life.

Does anyone know what can this be?

Many thanks again

Back