Technical Bargain!

Currently reading:
Technical Bargain!

Rivern

Needed a new air filter and oil filter to go towards a service for my baby... went into halfrauds... and to my suprise they stock nothing.... fantastic... so jumped on ebay and got an oil filter and airfilter in one deal... original fiat parts etc for £8... Bargain!

Also got Front and rear wipers for £11.00... what a steal!

Need to do brakes too... and i mean disks as well as pads... will do myself, as have done an many other cars. Again on ebay i found a set of rear disks and pads made by Mintex... for £36.89...

Iv'e never heard of them, but hey, are these any good?... the read up sounds ok. If you say there ok i'll get some...

Cheers!

Just put those exact brakes on the front and back of my Stilo, they are good, obviously I can't tell completely yet as they're not bedded in but I've used Mintex before and they were fantastic.

That solves that problem then... Mintex it is front and back cheers guys... didn't want to fork out without your advice!

I owe you all a beer! (y)

ebay is great for spares. I just got two genuine fiat champion coil packs on a buy it now for £30 the pair. That'll come in handy next time one goes. Even teaching my lass how to change them in case shes driving without me.;)

Back