General barchetta in this months auto italia!

Currently reading:
General barchetta in this months auto italia!

blimey - didn't realise i subscribed to such an exclusive magazine!!!

i would scan it if it was an old out-of-print issue and I was not so law abiding!

cannot afford the legal case right now after my car woes earlier this summer...

Going to collect my copy tonight. :)

Couldn't scan until my laptop comes back from repair. I claimed on insurance because I dropped my iBook and it died. Can't believe they are fixing rather than replacing a computer that is over 4 years old :confused:

I found it a hard read on the B not up to Auto Italia's normal standard of write ups but interesting view all the same.

(y)

scan0007.jpg

edit. the idea is ai are now starting to put the cars we want to see in the mag, so we will buy it a little snip bit scanned in is fine, but doing the whole artical is taking the P a bit, and they wont bother no more if only 1 ff member is going to buy the mag and scan it in for every one else:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
So how about different members scanning a page each:D

Having featured a Barchetta this month, I am sure it will be another 5 years before we see it mentioned again anyway.

Looking at the local markets I don't think copywrite laws apply here :)

Unfortunatly the mag is not sold over here :(

I'm sure if I could find a copy / link somewhere :rolleyes: that others that have email addresses on the sacred database would also be able to find a link to it too...:D

I was speaking to Ben about this a while ago (Ben owns the forum). As the forum is actually based and run from Singapore and its a 'forum' and not a club I think its actually quite difficult for anyone to bring legal proceedings against anyone posting on the forum (unless they post up their personal details)...........

Anyhow, if I had a scanner I would do it, but I don't so I can't!!

Back