General Barchetta get together tomorrow 26th Aug 07 !ALL WELCOME!

Currently reading:
General Barchetta get together tomorrow 26th Aug 07 !ALL WELCOME!

Time: 11.00 am
Weather: Sunny hood down.

The car park is easy to find, it’s about 6 miles from J13/M25 on the A30 heading towards Camberley/Bagshot or 7 miles from J3/M3 on the A30 heading towards Staines/Heathrow. The car park entrance is just next to the Weatsheaf pub and opposite a petrol station (think it’s a Q8 or Total but not 100% sure!)……..

Map can be found here…….

Click for map link

Or

Click for map link

LittleRedB, KC3, Uomodell'Italia, and myself will be looking forward to seeing you. (y)

The Barchetta get togethers dont happen that often so come show your face and B (y)

(y)

Attachments

• P1010016.JPG
    P1010016.JPG
    897.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Gavin%20&%20Rebecca.jpg
    Gavin%20&%20Rebecca.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Great get together (y) It was nice to meet up with a few other B fans and take in everyones pride and joys (y) The weather was great and it was hood down all the way (y)

Attachments

• IMG_3821.JPG
    IMG_3821.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3807.JPG
    IMG_3807.JPG
    305 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3806.JPG
    IMG_3806.JPG
    294.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3805.JPG
    IMG_3805.JPG
    287.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3804.JPG
    IMG_3804.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
Do what I've done, motorbike sized numbers/letters and cut down and rounded off the plate and used 3M stickers to fix it:)

Attachments

• RIMG0574.JPG
    RIMG0574.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
If sombody would like to arrange another meet a little further North and make it a Saturday then I will make the effort:D

Nice to see your'e making the effort you southern softies, all 20 miles further North:D :D Maybe we should make it Newcastle so Robroy may make the effort on the ferry:D :D

I get seasick too easily :eek: And you crazy lot all drive on the wrong side of the road :eek:

Apparantly, I learnt walking on the ferry from Newcastle to Stavanger in '76. Might explain my duck-like manner of walking :)

It did look like a nice day out though (y) Had a good day as well; I finally managed to persuade my missus to get a Fiat :woot: So, tomorrow she'll be the proud owner of a Punto 80ELX with OZ alloys and Abarth styling :woot::woot::woot::woot:

(crap pic from ad)

Attachments

• 86_-358426851.jpg
    86_-358426851.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 5
Found a better pic. Maybe I should spam the Punto forum instead...:eek:

Attachments

• - CIMG1496.JPG
    - CIMG1496.JPG
    600.1 KB · Views: 17
Guy's, excellent day out - thanks for turning up!! Really nice to meet you and hope that we can meet up again soon, maybe a few miles further away from my house next time :p

Hopefully next time we won't get stuck behind so many Sunday drivers (I guess if we do a Saturday that should not be a problem!!)......still great to hear the growl of induction kits through the middle of Windsor :cool:

A few piccies that me and my son managed to snap - didn't get the Enzo though :(

VW1.jpg

VW2.jpg

VW3.jpg

VW4.jpg

VW5.jpg

VW6.jpg

VW7.jpg

I had the plate made up with motorbike sized fonts on a normal sized plate then took it home and cut it to size and rounded the corners off with a dremmel:)

Given enough warning I would be interested in coming across too. Mind you Milton Keynes.....

Craigsplates.com for a stick on plate LRB. I got mine there, very good service. It won't be going on until the respray's done at the end of Sept though.

It comes under 'show plates' as they're not strictly legal.

Back