Styling Baggage Compartment

Currently reading:
Styling Baggage Compartment

ficusbomb

can someone help me please, the other day i broke all of those
plastic things that hold's a rear panel in the baggage
compartment. Stilo has two of that things (the wider one, and the narrow one), and that plastic knobs are so delicate i could't believe.
I need to find all four holders so i can change them, but can't find them on "E-PER". If anyone can help me, or even if he knows the product ID so i can order a couple of them, BTW does anyone know how much do they cost?

If I follow you right do you mean the hinge device that the parcel shelf slots into to allow it to hinge? If so there only a couple of quid from a main dealer! Had this problem myself!

:bang:
If I follow you right do you mean the hinge device that the parcel shelf slots into to allow it to hinge? If so there only a couple of quid from a main dealer! Had this problem myself!

Dont know if they are different on the 5 door (taxi shape:) ) but i had to superglue em' on as they kept coming unclipped.... just realised bad move if they break ...

To be honest ive superglued mine in too but thats because the slot they slide into was slightly damaged on one side. I dont think there is a difference in 3dr vs 5dr in the clips!

Back