General Stilo Upper Glove Compartment 5CD

Currently reading:
General Stilo Upper Glove Compartment 5CD

Hi i am in the process of fitting my Carputer and i need to relocate the HU into the hidden glove compartment does anybody know where i can get the unit that holds the 5 disk changer as i reackon this would be the thing to do the trick.
I have just seen this so know nothing about it so if you have any advice whatsoever any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Stu

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
theres nothing inbetween the stereo part and this, its just an open area
ive the double din unit with a million wires coming out the back (slight exageration....) lol. but this is where i have them all, behind the upperglovebox so i can get at them without having 2 unbolt the stereo. theres loadsa room, you wont have any bother

ive the double din unit with a million wires coming out the back (slight exageration....) lol. but this is where i have them all, behind the upperglovebox so i can get at them without having 2 unbolt the stereo. theres loadsa room, you wont have any bother

Hah!!! you wouldnt believe that i have had all of this unit apart when i first got the car shows how good my memory is.
This part of the job is getting easier and easier shame about fitting the and building the rest of the computer.

exactly the same as me then ;)
ive got 5h1t loadsa wires behind there. does make life easier being able to take that out

Hi mate, just posted your screen as you know, but i forgot to label one of the wores that i sent you. Its an ISO block with speaker wires connected, but theres also a power connector coming from it. this is what i used to connect power to the screen. theres also a re, black and yellow wire. red and black are permanent live/neg, and the yellow i think is ignition live.

Best of luck (y)

Back