Badger

Currently reading:
Badger

Just popped out driving along fairly slow see some thing out corner of my eye, then bag it hit side of car, i turn round go back to look and there big badger curled up, so i get out go up to him ask him if he alright, he don't answer so i stroke his back and he jumps up and waddled off in to bushed on side he came from, heard him move quite far in so think he OK then so i get back in car turn round again and when i going right way again he runs across the road in front of me and disappeared into bushes on other side of road.

i get to asda look for damage couldn't see any but bit of dirt rubbed off front corner of bumper. i reckon he was lucky as that bit of bumper fairly round and must just pushed him out the way and give him a shock.
Ive never seen a badger that close up before

Last edited:
Same thing happened to us a few weeks ago... except badger swerved and tom swerved as there was space on the road, so luckily it wasnt hit.

They massive when you see them and bloomin stoooopid lol.

I see loads of dead badgers on the country lanes on the way to work :(

A few weeks ago H hit a blackbird on the A483 (busy dual carriageway) I made him turn round and look for it. We found it but it had died :( I didnt want to not go back incase it was still alive and i could have helped it

nar if he was doiing that he would have just gone the way he ran, he wouldnt have turned round and bothered to go back to where he was going in the first place

maybe the wife and kids were that way, its the time of year when every badger has kids in the den.

nar if he was doing that he would have just gone the way he ran, he wouldnt have turned round and bothered to go back to where he was going in the first place
maybe he had an appointment somewhere.,lol
imagine dave, he probably had internal injuries and went off and died a slow painful death., you should have got out and kicked the cr*p out of him, then he would have died quicker and you'd get the pleasure of revenge for him nearly damaging your car.,pmsl.,:D :D (y)

Badgers are crazy. I'm sure they all sit in bushes, getting really drunk and daring eachother to play chicken with cars. Those badgers you see on the side of the road of a morning aren't dead, they're just passed out and nursing a hangover. If you look closely you'll see where the other badgers have shaved off an eyebrow or given him a wedgie. :)

Badgers are crazy. I'm sure they all sit in bushes, getting really drunk and daring eachother to play chicken with cars. Those badgers you see on the side of the road of a morning aren't dead, they're just passed out and nursing a hangover. If you look closely you'll see where the other badgers have shaved off an eyebrow or given him a wedgie. :)

PMSL. that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time :D

Back