badger badger badger badger

Currently reading:
badger badger badger badger

just feel theres a hell of other stuff that should take priority in this country before they start messin with the animals who are fairly innocent, all they do is try to survive in the way they know how to.

where as u look at the animals (that are actually human) who do things that are beyond wrong and take the meaning of sick to a whole new level - they get a pathetic 12 year sentence with 6 year possibility of parole. :bang: and why, not because they are trying to survive and thats for sure.

well rant over!

and it is only my opinion.

:eek:

sportingsmissus said:
just feel theres a hell of other stuff that should take priority in this country before they start messin with the animals who are fairly innocent, all they do is try to survive in the way they know how to.

where as u look at the animals (that are actually human) who do things that are beyond wrong and take the meaning of sick to a whole new level - they get a pathetic 12 year sentence with 6 year possibility of parole. :bang: and why, not because they are trying to survive and thats for sure.

well rant over!

and it is only my opinion.

:eek:

:yeahthat: Well that the ins and outs of our so called judicial system in this country its them and us if an old lady gets muged an robbed and i f the culprit goes to court he/she gets a slap on the wrist/community service but you go and scratch a car belonging to a judge you get 6 months bloody political hipocrites(n)

Back