General BackBox!!

Currently reading:
General BackBox!!

si_ng23

hey everybody, i have 2002 punto active sport 1.2 8v and was thinking gettin Oval backbox just below the bumper. Any ideas how much will it be? which model? i just want it 2 be loud!! has any1 had it done without MOD the bumper? thanx

Get a custom job done...should cost anywhere between £160 and £200 depending on where you want the exit, etc...that price does include fitting as well!

www.Mobz.2U.co.uk
Logos, Ringtones and FREE phones.

Drive it like you stole it!

I had a custom back box made by powerflow yesterday. They done it for £170 and only took them a hour and a half, sounds good

J.Massey

go with powerflow, i was getting one on mine until the clutch went on the way there, but my mate had one fitted to his dirty derv and that sounds v.good.
Im going back to powerflow once I get my exams out of the way so next week sometime so will let u know

2106125.jpg

Wanted Seicento Arbarth Wheels or any 14"+ to fit a seicento

hi dont go to exhausts uk they are rite robbing bastards they charged my brother £510 for an exhaust on his punto from the manifold back and they told him it was full stainless steel and was it ********. he has got two 4 inch exits, one on either side and one of them is stainless whilst the other one is mild steel. whatever you do don't go to them they'll rip you off. your best bet is to go to Powerflow

Powerflow!!! I've tryed a few diffferent exhausts but nothing beats the job power flow did, my exhaust wakes people from there sleep, was pricey, £460, but its a straight through system, decat, sports manifold and jap style tailpipe.

Ali

Back