Technical Backbox for 1.4i 16v Stilo

Currently reading:
Technical Backbox for 1.4i 16v Stilo

Why not just get one made from an exhaust performance company would be quicker in the long run (y)

I cant find any suitable for a 1.4i, they are all for eithir 1.2i or 1.6i? :confused:

Any one no of any?

I have just ordered a ragazzon exhaust from camoa or you can get it from gazella and you'll need the ragazzon reducer pipe to go with it. Gazella said they can supply this. Supersprint no longer make stilo parts!
The 1.2 and 1.4 are the same but the 1.6 upwards has a bigger bore pipe thats why a reducer is needed on the backbox for it to fit.

exhaustsUK in sheffield have a good reputation and can buid it to how you want, loud, quiet, extra power or just standard but with stainless steel.

He's Irish like me so its more than likely useless to him unless they will make it up over there and ship it to him which seems a bit much for a custom exhaust shop. I had the same when I was asking about exhausts. Maybe we should make that flag icon bigger. Its very useful you know;)

Active Matt had that one fitted if you do a search on here for ragazzon. He pops back here every now and then. Depends what you're looking for really. In my opinion I think a quad is too much for the stilo but could look nice. I think with a nice cadmauro bumper it would look good maybe or a proper cut out in the original bumper. I don't think you need that reducer pipe.. but it was the only one I could find as I said supersprint parts for the stilo don't exist anymore despite what websites will say(gazella). I'm looking at getting one made up possibly because gazella are taking too long to get me the ragazzon reducer after they couldnt get me the supersprint.

I'm not surprise they couldnt get you a super sprint as the company have with drawn from making any more boxes and systems for the stilo ..technically the ragazon system will be poor on flow as well and a staight tail pipe from a silencer is best for flow ,,that is proven as well :)

Well got the ragazzon fitted today. Love the sound it makes so far! Looks very nice too me thinks. I ended up gettin the reducer pipe in the bottom of the box only found it later but turns out it didn't need it as there was a step up in the standard box already meaning the centre pipe is the same as the larger engines. Maybe this is a post 2004 facelift thing!

Brookesy when it come s to performance items such as exhaust systems I wouldnt recomend any of the drive in and out in two hour places ..GSR have their partner who along with oldschools input build systems that produce proven power and these can take months some times before the product even gets to the metal stage ..get it right and the bhp increases ..get it wrong and it just looks pretty and makes a lot of noise :)

Brookesy when it come s to performance items such as exhaust systems I wouldnt recomend any of the drive in and out in two hour places ..GSR have their partner who along with oldschools input build systems that produce proven power and these can take months some times before the product even gets to the metal stage ..get it right and the bhp increases ..get it wrong and it just looks pretty and makes a lot of noise :)

PNL unfortunately we don't have the same sort of tuning centres here in Ireland afaik. There are very few places who would do custom designs too!

I was googling yesterday and I came across one in N.I. is that to far for you lads to travel I will see if I can find it again :)

Edit... there you go that was easy to find again ..

http://www.gtexhausts.co.uk/

And here is another in Waterford ..Thomas fennell engineering tel 051-291332 ..

Last edited:
Back