General Back to Fiat... Finally.

Currently reading:
General Back to Fiat... Finally.

Welcome back! I've been pondering the same notion lately about coming back, though it's hard to justify I'm finding.

Congrats on going from the Golf to the Panda. The Golf is the car most people would choose, but to me it's quite a bland one. And it gets a lot of praise, some justified, some not. I'd say the Panda will go through a lot less bearings and cost a lot less when it is time to fix things.

Does your Panda Easy have any factory extra options on it? I miss mine, had a 2017 Easy in black, it had the Bluetooth / steering wheel control option on it.

Welcome back! I've been pondering the same notion lately about coming back, though it's hard to justify I'm finding.

Congrats on going from the Golf to the Panda. The Golf is the car most people would choose, but to me it's quite a bland one. And it gets a lot of praise, some justified, some not. I'd say the Panda will go through a lot less bearings and cost a lot less when it is time to fix things.

Does your Panda Easy have any factory extra options on it? I miss mine, had a 2017 Easy in black, it had the Bluetooth / steering wheel control option on it.
My Golf was great. No complaints.

Just....meh. hard to explain.

Basic Easy spec here .. can't even plug my phone in lol. I think the only upgrade I'm looking at is a BT headunit and perhaps speaker upgrades.

I went from the Golf 2.0GTD DSG to a Smart For two cabrio. I liked the Golf but strangely I didnt miss it even for a second, then went to a Panda 100 and becane infected with Panda virus. I wouldnt swap my Panda 4x4 foe a new Golf unless it came with £20K in cash in the boot to buy another Panda!!

The Golf never did anything for me. And that was before VAG's reputation for reliability ended up in the toilet.
I have to say the Golf was one of the least reliable cars I have owned and boy did it rattle. Makes the Panda seem like a Rolls Royce

I wasn't particularly blown away by reliability. Certainly felt well screwed together and quality materials ... But pretty average reliability wise.

Utterly soulless.

The Golf is the car most people would choose, but to me it's quite a bland one.
I agree they are bland, my sister had a MK7 Golf GTI which I really didn't like at all, she now has a MK7 Golf R which isn't much better, I wouldn't mind but their not exactly quick, I reckon a 595 Abarth could easily walk all over it & thats only a 1.4 T-Jet & also them awful DSG gearboxes are just something else. The funny thing is she makes fun of my Panda but my Panda isn't the one in & out of Volkswagen all the time because something has gone wrong with it yet again, when she moans how much it's cost her that month I just look at her with a big smug grin & say "well the Panda still problem free 5 years in" which naturally doesn't go down very well 😅😅😅

Back