media1.jpeg

Seicento Babz' new sei abarth!

Introduction

The tentioner went on the uno the otherday and has killed the engine so we had to get babz a new car. plan was to get her sisters sei sporting next march but because the uno died so suddenly we needed something now and this is what we found...

media1.jpeg

T reg Sei Sporting Abarth in gunmetal grey.

64000 miles, few little dints on the bodywork but is unscratched and in lovely condition on the inside!

have already ordered cup mirrors, smoked indicators and side repeaters and the apex -40mm lowering kit :D

sorry about the rubbish pic, was taken on babzs phone this morning. ill get some proper ones on the cam this weekend!

so what ya think?
Nice n' tidy (besides the drivers door :(), understated look works well. The one thing I'd do is blue side strip to pull the bits on the front and back around the car, but that's me.

Wow, well done on haivn the best colour on the forum babz (y) I truely love that colour and ever since we did a bonnet for a sei in tht colour i have been in love....

Rich_55.JPG

Rich_49.JPG

Rich_47.JPG

LOOK at the shine on it, gorgeous standard fiat colour which i persnally plan to utilise myself ;)

Sorry guys just had to show off the colour in all its glory, its beautiful. Love teh new alloys and i hope you get sorted with teh door lok etc, thts bad news :(

Jordan

As jordan says, always loved that colour, was gonna get a sei in that colour but only one near me that colour was all scratched and dinted so ended up with the lighter silver :(

Liking the new wheels!! look top. And get the bits done purple take no time at all, can even do them on the car if your that lazy (i was). Will look ace!

That's really nice, makes me miss my old Sei even more :(

However, is it me or do those wheels look a bit lost in those arches?

I know you lot like your wheels small but they look a bit TOO small IMO

Still, very nice indeed :)

Back