Tuning avo coilovers

Currently reading:
Tuning avo coilovers

just wondering if the suspension is the same on the cinq as it is on the sei? im looking to buy some avo coilovers for my sei but cant find any that are both height adjustable and damping adjustable, now ive found some avo ones that are both but are only put down as for the cinquecento sporting.
now i thought the suspension on these cars were pretty much the same, please can anyone correct me if im wrong as i want to by some soon.

these are the ones in question:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/perfo...quecento/avo-gtz-coilover-road-suspension-kit

has anyone got them on their car or used them before? or does anyone know of a cheaper set?

by the way my seicento is 2002

thanks

I need adjustable damping to be honest, around here the roads are not to good so i want soft-ish for around here and for it to be stiffer for if i go to the tracks, plus because i got wide spacers on my car the wheels rub now and again on the arches.

How stiff are the fk ones? Anyone got any experience with them?

Any links to the ones people Use? All advice and suggestions welcome.

Last edited:
I have the Avo kit , It has adjustable hight and front damping , front can go From quite low , to i think about standard sporting hight

The rears have just adjustable damping ,

Tbh I would not bother buying the colovers , as there so expensive , you would be better off buying a Good Spring and damper set up Ive got the coils set to Quite hard becasue if i set them on soft they hit the arches and i have some quite bad roads uphere any thing else you would like to know just shout me up

cheers pointing this out blu73

I may be pointing out the obvious but the rears are usually non adjustable

Lee

well i knew some of them wasnt height adjustable on the rear but being the price they are i would have thought they would have made it possible but that is dissapointing, looks like spring and shock kits it is then. the only thing is i wanted to get the car as low as possible without being stupidly low and without the arches rubbing the wheels.

if i want to lower my car by 20mm more will i have to use 40mm springs because of the 20mm they are lowerd as standard? is that correct?

my coilys ant wound all the way down , there about 2 inch from the bottom of the treads so still got plenty goo , Have a look on my members motors , both of them and you will see whats its like , On my imola , the wheels dont rub but ive got 16mm spacers on to clear rubbing on the coilover

Back