General Autotest, at last

Currently reading:
General Autotest, at last

Finally the mid season break is over, its back to handbrake turn time this Saturday.

Location below, scruitineering starts at 11am, competition at 12 noon.

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=mary+street+johsntone&countryCode=GB#map=55.83845,-4.50443|17|4&loc=GB:55.83845:-4.50443:17|mary%20street%20johnstone|Mary%20Street,%20Renfrewshire,%20Johnstone,%20Scotland,%20PA5%208

See you all there

Cheers

PD

A mixed day, shall we say.

Both daughter and I competing, crank sensor wire came loose on one of her runs, and shorted out, so the car stopped.

Found it, repaired it, continued with the afternoon's fun.

My first run at last test, brake flexi burst.

Managed to find someone with a spare, so fitted that and Charlotte got a run at the last test too, so we both got a result.

Me, first in class.

Cheers

PD

Last edited:
nice one !! How did you daughter get on ? Didn't know both of your daughter into motorosport racing.

... again couldn't make it today .. the mini had an oil leak!!!! took me forever to trace it to where it is. And found that the oil sensor is fooked .. so waiting for one before the car is back on the road!!!!

Every friday so far, something went wrong with that car :(...

Ming

You do like popping those brake lines don't ya :eek: Was it the same one that went on the MOT day?

Kristian

Yup, I have got a heavy foot!!

Think I have found the cause, there is a very sharp edge on the bottom of the strut that the pipe was rubbing on.

If I can get my effing puter to work properly I'll down load some piccies.

Cheers

D

Back