Autobianchi A112

Currently reading:
Autobianchi A112

Hello!

Had my Autobianchi (1972) for over 2 years now!
I keep forgetting to sign up to this forum though but now i finally did it!
Its got a 903cc in it atm but I'm looking for the 1050 engine and have had no joy over the past year! if anybody knows where i can get one or has a Fiat 127 with a 1050 for sale i will be more than interested in buying it!

Hi Anthony. I have just been competing with my 127 on the Le Jog rally and having gotten the bug I am also looking for an A112 1050 engine for a bit more uphill progress. Did you have any luck finding one and have you any more any ideas where to look? Best regards Joel

Hi Anthony. I have just been competing with my 127 on the Le Jog rally and having gotten the bug I am also looking for an A112 1050 engine for a bit more uphill progress. Did you have any luck finding one and have you any more any ideas where to look? Best regards Joel
Ah, was wondering if you were on here. Saw your car at Stanhope ford last weekend, looked great and sounded sweet as a nut. Father in law was well impressed too, think he was angling for a look under the bonnet on Monday morning.

Hi again Grumbleweed. Stanhope Ford was good fun but if we had understood the rules better we might have tried going through it faster! Underbonnet design actually very good for running in shallow water.

Back