Funny? YES! Russia. Lancia A112! Please help!)

Currently reading:
Funny? YES! Russia. Lancia A112! Please help!)

ma3im

Hello! My name is Maxim, I live in Russia and recently I have inherited car Lancia A112 Junior (Autobianchi A112). The technical condition of the car is critical bad, but this car is very important for me and I want to restore its condition as with it I am am connected a lot of by the personal.To find spare parts in Russia on this model it is impossible basically, I suspect that, it is unique Lancia A112 in all country.It is much already done works with the car, but I have faced a problem: I can't pick up spare parts. Now it is necessary to replace a transmission and brake system.I have started to collect the information and have learned that some spare parts from Fiat UNO approach to my car. Having been tired of information searches,i has decided to address to you, with the request to help me to keep the favourite car, to relieve it of destiny of decaying scrap metal - it that costs, believe me! My question such: how I can solve a problem with selection of spare parts? Whether there are analogs? From what models of Fiat I can take spare parts? Very much I hope for your responsiveness and understanding, i hope so 4 ur responsiveness and understanding, I look forward the answer? thnx!

Back