Posted by Stu DemonD
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 5, 2011 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 5, 2011 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Ok guys, we've just got back to Stu's house and finally having a sit down :)

Thanks everyone for making this pretty much one of the best events ever - the stand looked fantastic, the food was cooked to perfection and it was clear from all the smiling faces how much everyone enjoyed it :)

The gallery is now up, so please get your photos uploaded (3 sub categories for you to choose from) here >>> https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3042

I'll upload my photos over the next day or so, but for now, here is a little teaser :)

Again - THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! See you again next time!

ashame the sun didnt show up much but glad it never rained! :D

The sunburn on my neck and arms says differently! :eek: <<< not emotion just the colour I am.

Brilliant day, fantastic stand. We might have had more cars before, but never have I seen such a range on our stand before!
Made the near 400 miles in the 126 well worth it. :)

Had a great day today, weather pretty much held out and I came home nicely sunburnt!

Need to see some more Punto Evos there, I only saw mine an another white one there.

Will get some pics up in the link ben posted tonight hopefully :)

Hey guys, I would like to say a BIG thank you to all at the FF stand and putting our 126s in the front row (mine was the silly little one with the checks and race numbers 91), some great X19s and a good assortment of other models.

Nice layout, good weather for most of the day, pleasent setting, would still like to see more trade stands at this type of event being an old school VW show goer!!

Thanks again
marc

The sunburn on my neck and arms says differently! :eek: <<< not emotion just the colour I am.

Brilliant day, fantastic stand. We might have had more cars before, but never have I seen such a range on our stand before!
Made the near 400 miles in the 126 well worth it. :)

I got burnt too lol, well worth it though! Absolutely brilliant place and people.

We had loads of cars because we kept sending everyone to the stand lol.:D

Dom

Edit: I'll upload my pics as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Big thanks to all who turned up and even bigger one to those who ran the show at FF and AI.

Was great to put names to all the pretty cars.

Even my Vauxhall Astra made an appearance on the stand. It wants to be Italian... :D

Also, congratulations to Bring on getting a trophy at the concourse awards. It might have been from TorqueItalia but still.. Well done Bring. Love the space saver ;-)

Had a brilliant day, the stand looked great. Longest journey we have done in our 500 of about 160 miles round trip. All went well apart from the clutch starting to slip and a small misfire on the way home. Almost thought we were in for a trip in an AA truck but lucikly we managed to get back.

Back