Posted by ben
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
lol. my cinq is a 16v NA - the sei is turbo but should be picked up by its new owner this week...

but i can categorically tell you that you wouldn't be overtaking the turbo, abarth 500 cannot overtake it so a tjet gp isn't gonna manage. My sei has never been on the rollers in my ownership so couldn't give you a figure but my old turbo cinq was and that made 135bhp at 15 ish psi. But i actually ran that after at 25psi and it was stupid fast

no offence intended here, its just banter - but a GP is a big fat heavy car at the end of the day

My GP is running about 155bhp at the wheels (170 at the fly) with 260nm of torque
I think i may have half a chance, not saying i'd manage to get past you though as power to weight will have a massive impact, like you said with the GP being a heavy car ;)

I know its banter mate :) was just interested to know what you're running is all!

My GP is running about 155bhp at the wheels (170 at the fly) with 260nm of torque
I think i may have half a chance, not saying i'd manage to get past you though as power to weight will have a massive impact, like you said with the GP being a heavy car ;)

I know its banter mate :) was just interested to know what you're running is all!

all seats out except drivers, carper out, every thing in the boot out including jack and spare, remove all door cards, fuel light on running on fumes,, you can even go panda section mad and remove bonnet boot and doors too:devil:

all seats out except drivers, carper out, every thing in the boot out including jack and spare, remove all door cards, fuel light on running on fumes,, you can even go panda section mad and remove bonnet boot and doors too:devil:

Haha i dont have a jack and spare! Im already winning!

Ill make sure to shave my head and wear my birthday suit as well, thatll shed some excess weight... :D

the cinq - https://www.fiatforum.com/cinquecento-seicento/324808-look-whos-come-home.html

the sei - https://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/300925-seicento-abarth-van-aaken-high-boost-turbo.html

I have stuck my name down to come, I only pop through the forum from time to time. I have a standard cinq, however cannot guarantee I'll be attending, I am fitting a newer radiator the day before. fingers crossed.

Back