Posted by sammiboo
Brooklands Motorsport and Aviation Museum
Saturday, May 5, 2007 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 5, 2007 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Got back safely, via asda and bought a 10ft trampoline and enclosure, so if anyones passing and fancies a bounce? :p

Great to meet old and new faces again.

Owen - thanks for the gecko (finally) :eek: :p

Missey - tom has a photo of both of us ..... he's had his orders to not post it on here ;)

Serin - you gotta show your 'jelly' trick to everyone who didnt go to the meal and apologies for beth molesting you (however you did seem to enjoy it for a while) :cool:

Got home OK at 7.15pm Sat night :D

Overtook a very slow moving Stilo on the Motorway - :p :p

Had a great time - enjoyed the cars, and the planes too (y) The meal before was a good laugh too - Good to see some new faces and some chums - Hope to see you all again soon :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Well, after a bit of hassle with a flat battery caused by the glovebox light being on for a week and a flat tyre caused by a dodgy valve leading to a bust up with a jobsworth in KwikFit on the way there it turned out to be a really good day. Thanks to the Fiat Forum crowd for inviting me to join the stand, and thanks for giving me pole position too! I was just a bit disappointed that I hadn't had time in the week to give the barchetta the full seven hour wash, clean and polish treatment, only the four hour version.

Sorry I didn't hang around and chat to anyone. I was desperate to get some breakfast when we arrived and then there was so much Italian loveliness to drool over at the show, as well as the SLRs (and the girls...) in Mercedes World we didn't get back to the stand until late in the day when we had to leave a bit sharpish.

Some pics:

CIMG0493.jpg

CIMG0490.jpg
CIMG0492.jpg
CIMG0494.jpg
CIMG0495.jpg
CIMG0496.jpg
CIMG0497.jpg
CIMG0498.jpg
CIMG0472.jpg
CIMG0473.jpg
CIMG0475.jpg
CIMG0476.jpg
CIMG0477.jpg
CIMG0478.jpg
CIMG0479.jpg
CIMG0480.jpg
CIMG0481.jpg
CIMG0482.jpg
CIMG0483.jpg
CIMG0484.jpg
CIMG0485.jpg
CIMG0486.jpg
CIMG0487.jpg
CIMG0488.jpg

Quality pics :D

Hopefully a Gallery will be opened soon for the event, please try and upload all photos to there (y) Until then, upload to your own Gallery space, and then photos can be moved, cheers.

Missey - tom has a photo of both of us ..... he's had his orders to not post it on here ;)

lol Was good to meet ya angel (y) and thanx for the msn add...will chat soon :)

And tell tom, I have one of him too...so his head will be photoshopped with other FF members, doing unspeakable things and posted, if our pic sees the light of day pmsl :D

Well, after a bit of hassle with a flat battery caused by the glovebox light being on for a week and a flat tyre caused by a dodgy valve leading to a bust up with a jobsworth in KwikFit on the way there it turned out to be a really good day. Thanks to the Fiat Forum crowd for inviting me to join the stand, and thanks for giving me pole position too! I was just a bit disappointed that I hadn't had time in the week to give the barchetta the full seven hour wash, clean and polish treatment, only the four hour version.

Sorry I didn't hang around and chat to anyone. I was desperate to get some breakfast when we arrived and then there was so much Italian loveliness to drool over at the show, as well as the SLRs (and the girls...) in Mercedes World we didn't get back to the stand until late in the day when we had to leave a bit sharpish.

Some pics:

did you see the red B that was next to yours for a while? i wasnt sure if he was on here or not as i didnt see driver, it made the stand look good though

DSCF3201.JPG

thanks to everyone for coming (y)

it was a fab day guys. :slayer:

thank you to everyone who turned up and helped make it the great day it was (y)

im very sorry that i didnt get to meet everyone, but there was just soooo much going on lol :rolleyes:

hi to stu, dave, gaz, and all the wonderful people i met ;)

looking forward to a future event

Back