Posted by Stu DemonD
Brooklands
Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Jip0 camp in my back garden ;) i can find you a place near me to stay cheap and we can drive up there?

Im not far from it!

Oh and Dave if the car is working ill show it, Ill deffo be down on the friday to help :)

haha

im defo gonna be coming just not sure about helping on friday i want to but dont know if im going to be able to but iv found a camp site which is like 15 mins away and its 11 pounds a night so ill stay there if i can come up on the friday

I'll be returning to the FF stand after three years away with my new Abarth Punto EVO (picking it up next week). Really looking forward to it!
:slayer::slayer:

is there going to be a meeting place so everyone can convoy up together on the Saturday morning.
I will put my name down but i need to try and find out if my oil temp gauge is right or not.The gauge shows up 2 white marks but not sure if this is normal or not.

:ROFLMAO: I think thats normal. I replaced the temp sensor and mine still does it. Go to engine and you could roast chestnuts.

:ROFLMAO: I think thats normal. I replaced the temp sensor and mine still does it. Go to engine and you could roast chestnuts.

that's ok then cause i'm not used to having a oil temp gauge so don't know what's right and what's not

If i book my ticket now do i just need to mention i am with the FF stand when booking and they send the ticket/pass in the post or collect at the gate

Last edited:
that's ok then cause i'm not used to having a oil temp gauge so don't know what's right and what's not

If i book my ticket now do i just need to mention i am with the FF stand when booking and they send the ticket/pass in the post or collect at the gate

if its like last year they will send you the tickets in the post and when you drive up you say your on the fiat forum stand

me dave and my mate didnt even have our tickets checked properly

Ideally, all the FF convoy will go in via the 'special' entrance...

:devil: Ideally. No this year i will be going mega early. I will plan the rout to the "special entrance" then we can all meet up in Tesco car park near Brooklands Museum and convoy from there.

Lat year was a pain as Tesco was busy. This year we will be earlier so can we try and park model with model and then we will stagger the models leaving the car park.

:devil: Ideally. No this year i will be going mega early. I will plan the rout to the "special entrance" then we can all meet up in Tesco car park near Brooklands Museum and convoy from there.

Lat year was a pain as Tesco was busy. This year we will be earlier so can we try and park model with model and then we will stagger the models leaving the car park.

This worked well last time I came with FF. I've looked at the layout and we are on the Banking this year. Should be able to do a great stand layout this year.

Back