General Audio auxiliary socket?

Currently reading:
General Audio auxiliary socket?

josh180984

Hello you would of thought will all the kit and kaboodle on the stilo abarth there would be an auxillary socket. I realy want to use my ipod through my stereo how are people doing this.

Cheers

Mine does in the boot upper-left, next to the light, mines a 52 plate

Just seen this method of creating an aux in on ebay.

Don't know whether its already been talked about before.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Really? Thats strange because I am using one and it works fine with both the CN+ and the cassette version. It has Blaupunk v2.2 firmware loaded.

Looking at the spec, connectors on the interface and the physical size, Im 100& sure it is. The one I have looks the same except has a different cover.

Dan

Edit: They no longer directly sell the interface I have, but Im sure people on here have had the gateway 100 working with the CN+

Last edited:
Really? Thats strange because I am using one and it works fine with both the CN+ and the cassette version. It has Blaupunk v2.2 firmware loaded.

Looking at the spec, connectors on the interface and the physical size, Im 100& sure it is. The one I have looks the same except has a different cover.

Dan

Edit: They no longer directly sell the interface I have, but Im sure people on here have had the gateway 100 working with the CN+

Dan is very much right that little gadget there is the same one as the gatwway only that like the cd changer it's a fiat variant. I have also just found out that the 500 takes the same cd changer from Platts in Longton

Back