General Are 4x4 pandas out of favor??

Currently reading:
General Are 4x4 pandas out of favor??

Its strange how the prices have just suddenly dropped, 4x4s were still making silly money until only a few of weeks ago. I was really surprised when the green Sisley that was on ebay last week only made £690, it probably would have made alot more if it had been listed a few weeks earlier.

As has been said the best way to sell is to start it at a low price, there are always bids then.

Its strange how the prices have just suddenly dropped, 4x4s were still making silly money until only a few of weeks ago. I was really surprised when the green Sisley that was on ebay last week only made £690, it probably would have made alot more if it had been listed a few weeks earlier.

As has been said the best way to sell is to start it at a low price, there are always bids then.

Theiory one: Summer holiday, so people spending money on holidays / kids on holiday etc :confused:

Yep.

Make me laugh, loads of bidders with poor feedback. None contacted me and thus have been deleted and then blocked from bidding, then get an email. Why you deleted my bid etc etc

I think well do I really want you bidding on this car. You obviously not read the listing to see the thing about the feedback and thus probably haven't a clue about the condition. :p

Ta craig. I hope it does. I've picked it to end at the time it is on a sunday night hoping people can sit watching it and throw in last min bids etc.

I'm at work until half ten, but phone is coming with me and sitting beside the till for updates between serving customers. lol. Just a pain that the signal is so bad in there. But it should be ok as I'm by the window lol.

Back