General Are 4x4 pandas out of favor??

Currently reading:
General Are 4x4 pandas out of favor??

When i first got my 4wd pandas not so long ago, i had a real hard time finding/buying. Now a few months later im selling both 4x4's and spares, its a real pain selling :confused:.
Has every one gone off them???
Was it summert i said????
:bang::confused::bang:

When i first got my 4wd pandas not so long ago, i had a real hard time finding/buying. Now a few months later im selling both 4x4's and spares, its a real pain selling :confused:.
Has every one gone off them???
Was it summert i said????
:bang::confused::bang:

I have been thinking the same too. The 4x4's dont seem to sell for much at the moment. :(

The country's economy is truely buggered if pandas arent selling!! lol

Si

Ah yes, the Panda Crunch. Financial advisors have been telling us that the relentless rise in value of used Panda 4x4s over the last few years was unsustainable but reckless investors refused to listen and kept paying ever more money for rougher and rougher Pandas. The market has overheated and is now going through a period of 'correction'. Of course many investors who bought lots of Pandas as speculative investments are now finding themselves in negative equity. Long range financial forecasts are predicting 'green bamboo shoots of recovery' perhaps in two years or so. Meanwhile, current owners are now overloading the market by listing too many Pandas at once on popular internet auction sites, which, in a buyers market, only helps to decrease their value.

Ah yes, the Panda Crunch. Financial advisors have been telling us that the relentless rise in value of used Panda 4x4s over the last few years was unsustainable but reckless investors refused to listen and kept paying ever more money for rougher and rougher Pandas. The market has overheated and is now going through a period of 'correction'. Of course many investors who bought lots of Pandas as speculative investments are now finding themselves in negative equity. Long range financial forecasts are predicting 'green bamboo shoots of recovery' perhaps in two years or so. Meanwhile, current owners are now overloading the market by listing too many Pandas at once on popular internet auction sites, which, in a buyers market, only helps to decrease their value.

:ROFLMAO:

I thought that the price had dropped is because the Panda's biggest fan had been seen defecting to the Stilo camp :eek:

hi Jon :wave:

Pfft, well one thing I can say is that I've just found out that the Stilo has things randomly brake, unlike the Panda, where things just wear out or brake when abbused :p

So I'll bear that in mind come down grade if and when it happens.

:yeahthat:

:ROFLMAO:

People haven't got the disposable income they used to have. 4x4's are very desirable but can be pricey to fix. I'd love one though!(y)

Very true. Also, nothing 'special' if you know what I mean that stands out thats been on in a while.

ah yes, the panda crunch. Financial advisors have been telling us that the relentless rise in value of used panda 4x4s over the last few years was unsustainable but reckless investors refused to listen and kept paying ever more money for rougher and rougher pandas. The market has overheated and is now going through a period of 'correction'. Of course many investors who bought lots of pandas as speculative investments are now finding themselves in negative equity. Long range financial forecasts are predicting 'green bamboo shoots of recovery' perhaps in two years or so. Meanwhile, current owners are now overloading the market by listing too many pandas at once on popular internet auction sites, which, in a buyers market, only helps to decrease their value.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DU...very funny and clever...(y)...love it when someone sticks up a post like that...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::worship::worship:

This may sound odd...but could the change in rules for the Mongolian rally have something to do with it??...or the fact that they are a pain to run compared with 2wd pandas???
After all we do say that on the forum...

I was talking to an ex-Fiat mechanic a few weeks ago and he says the Panda is an absolute up and coming classic car and in particular the 4x4.

Until the recession kicked in I think the price of 4x4s was going skywards - they were going for silly money not so long ago.

I would love one, if only to tuck away. Plus a Colour, oh and a nice 750L and a tidy 1000 Super too!:D

Last edited:
I was talking to an ex-Fiat mechanic a few weeks ago and he says the Panda is an absolute up and coming classic car and in particular the 4x4.

Until the recession kicked in I think the price of 4x4s was going skywards - they were going for silly money not so long ago.

I would love one, if only to tuck away. Plus a Colour, oh and a nice 750L and a tidy 1000 Super too!:D

Haha...careful...you will end up like me!!!...your right though..now is the time to start collecting..(y)

Back