Applied for yet more jobs

Currently reading:
Applied for yet more jobs

I have applied this week for a job at a vets in chester, which sounds interesting. They deal more in the surgery field of things rather than a practice.

I have also applied for a job at the RSPB see link: http://www.rspb.org/vacancies/index.asp?id=2550106

This is more up my street in experience, with 10 years of looking after wild birds under my belt.

The only thing I think that might stop me from getting the RSPB job is if it goes to an internal.

No i thought it strange because i used to keep and exhibit exhibition budgerigars and if you tryed that with one of them particualy the hen youd soon know about it OUCH :mad: besides you would never grt your finger up there :p

I know that just rattling your cage [Mmmmm animals n cages cages n animals] sorry just thinking aloud :chin: :nutter: :wave:

EVERYBODY :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Luv makes the world go round [im a big softy really]

Good luck chick!!!!!!

sure u will get wot u want(y)

as for love making the world go round:yuck: , i think u will find gravity has something to do wiv it!!

charmed103 said:
as for love making the world go round:yuck: , i think u will find gravity has something to do wiv it!!
I think you'll find it's the conservation of angular momentum actually. :p
H

charmed103 said:
Good luck chick!!!!!!

sure u will get wot u want(y)

Hello charming lady ok love and gravity :p ;)

Erm, which is cause by what? The centripetal force of gravity from the sun, no? Without which we would be flying off by all the other planets and be gone....

;)

Saying that "gravity makes the world go around" is pretty much correct, if of course you want to know why it spins on it's own AXIS and not just why it goes around the sun...

that's conservation of rotational energy :) (Galileo and Newton)

Many people say that fundementally 'things' spin.

Last edited:
Back