Applied for yet more jobs

Currently reading:
Applied for yet more jobs

I knew if I posted something mildly scientific that Paul wouldn't be able to resist posting! :p
H

It's better than my thermodynamics ;)

dS = TdS/T + VdP/T + udN/T

= dU/T - pdV/T + udN/T (after a bit of fiddling)

It's so much fun :) Only to learn another 200 such derivations or at least enough equations to be able to try to figure out at least a few!

I left the world of maths 9 years ago. Haven't used it since. I alo appear to ahve forgotten how to add up in the interim period.
Shouldn't you be finishing off your application form?
H

Did I really write that? Somebody look up the illness when you do that, I always do that and often the word sounds nothing like it :( Usually do it when I am tired, I am not tired!

to save starting a new thread, i have applied for jobs too :D

mbna
debt collector

both the jobs have nothing to do with my diploma, wonder why i bothered going to uni now :chin:

good luck sammi (y)

i have not bothered looking at the link you posted, but is it local??

hmallett said:
I think you'll find it's the conservation of angular momentum actually. :p
H

ooooh get u mr smarty pants!!!! lol(y)

i will have to have a word wiv my m8 chris the chemist, he no's a thing or to about this subject n also he no's how to make things blow up:eek:

The Negotiator said:
Erm, which is cause by what? The centripetal force of gravity from the sun, no? Without which we would be flying off by all the other planets and be gone....

;)

Saying that "gravity makes the world go around" is pretty much correct, if of course you want to know why it spins on it's own AXIS and not just why it goes around the sun...

that's conservation of rotational energy :) (Galileo and Newton)

Many people say that fundementally 'things' spin.

ooooh I am a genius:D

hmallett said:
oi geek, start your own thread with science on it! ;) :p :D
H

Geek, that's a bit cheeky in it:eek:

k enough said, but in my defence I didn't start the science debate:rolleyes:

hurries away to start own thread b4 getting booted off this one:D

Back