anyone work out what this does

Currently reading:
anyone work out what this does

someone told me about this last weekend when i was blasting around castle combe and complaining i slouch really bad.

it does as you've mentioned and locks the belt, idea is you pull it tight and then it locks and keeps you upright

well with my mk1 i used my feet to keep me upright one on clutch foot rest one on throttle rest with edge of foot controlling throttle and could push myself into the back of the seat quite effectively

but i suppose that's all good until you need to change gear mid corner or were ever

I must be having a senior moment here.
The pic in the ebay ad shows the belt lock being placed just above the belt clip - so it would prevent any more belt from going through to the lap part but the diagonal would still be free to run out from the reel.
I thought the whole point was to prevent upper body movement as well as to stop your arse from sliding around the seat?

I must be having a senior moment here.
The pic in the ebay ad shows the belt lock being placed just above the belt clip - so it would prevent any more belt from going through to the lap part but the diagonal would still be free to run out from the reel.
I thought the whole point was to prevent upper body movement as well as to stop your arse from sliding around the seat?

thats not a senior moment its common sense and totally correct. thankfully boyracers dont have any common sense, they just look at the wild claims and get their wallets out, bless them.

if you placed it where it would support your upper body, it would then tighten around your waist when your upper body tries to move, so you would need 2 of them for it to work.

Last edited:
Back