Anyone up for creating a Midlands FIAT/Italian cars group/meet...?

Currently reading:
Anyone up for creating a Midlands FIAT/Italian cars group/meet...?

should organise a few small meets this year, you did a meet at bentley bridge in wolverhampton which is 2 minutes away for me would be nice to be there again (y)

I am from Stroud, Gloucestershire and would be willing to travel to any meets that are close ish ;)
Noone seems to be from around here :(

Midlands Italia is up and running, and our current meet is this Sunday in the Nottingham area. Tagged in the events area as "Midlands Italia". I appreciate Gloucester is rather southward to this, but keep your eyes peeled for events that may pop up more south easterly maybe.

Last edited:
Midlands Italia is up and running, and our current meet is this Sunday in the Nottingham area. Tagged in the events area as "Midlands Italia". I appreciate Gloucester is rather southward to this, but keep your eyes peeled for events that may pop up more south easterly maybe.

Cheers wisey, i had a look at the nottingham meet but it is a bit far out! Id be willing to travel birmingham way :) ill wait and see what happens!

Bit of a late reply but id love to join in the fun. Danny from chesterfield. New to forum not to fiats

Thanks buddy. Nice to know there are others close :) And im in grassmoor but mostly in and around main chesterfield with friends and gf etc. What you driving? Colour etc I may have seen you.
Danny

Thanks buddy. Nice to know there are others close :) And im in grassmoor but mostly in and around main chesterfield with friends and gf etc. What you driving? Colour etc I may have seen you.
Danny

This:

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1385455845.970465.jpg

Currently in winter mode though:

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1385455873.882117.jpg

Dom

Nice. Are those abarth wheels off the 500? What inch are they? Im in need of winter mode wheels. Think I may go abarth wheels for summer and standard sportings for winter. Ill look out for you when im about.

Nice. Are those abarth wheels off the 500? What inch are they? Im in need of winter mode wheels. Think I may go abarth wheels for summer and standard sportings for winter. Ill look out for you when im about.

They're off an abarth punto Evo, don't copy me. ;)

It'll be parked on new beetwell street from 7:15-9ish tonight. :p

Dom

Its the 18inch super sports im after in black ;) or perhaps the essesse's but there about a grand a set! Oz do a similar set so maybe those with the abarth center caps ;). Ill not copy dnt worry hehe. And if im up that way ill keep my eyes peeled :)

Back