Anyone up for creating a Midlands FIAT/Italian cars group/meet...?

Currently reading:
Anyone up for creating a Midlands FIAT/Italian cars group/meet...?

1. I had no Idea!!!
2. Plymouth at University around 215 miles away.
3. I only just found this thread :bang:

The problem I have atm is that I am only home at Christmas, Easter and summer for 3-4 months. I wouldn't have been able to make it last weekend (n)

Oh well, next time ey. :rolleyes:

Gutted. I'd love to have seen your GP. Respect for this car :) Where are you based now then?

Gutted. I'd love to have seen your GP. Respect for this car :) Where are you based now then?

I'm currently in Plymouth (and throughout university term times) but I will be back home in the next 2 weeks, just outside of Cheltenham. I pretty much spend half the year in Plymouth and half at home.

Make sure you get your ass to the next meet then! Want to see this car next time! :D

I will try my hardest to! :D Just so I know... I am on the list for this meet now, does that mean I will get notified for upcoming meets? If not how do I find out about these meets? (I've never done this before so I'm trying to get to grips with how these meets are arranged, lol)

I will try my hardest to! :D Just so I know... I am on the list for this meet now, does that mean I will get notified for upcoming meets? If not how do I find out about these meets? (I've never done this before so I'm trying to get to grips with how these meets are arranged, lol)

I'm aiming to PM everyone who's shown any interest: as I did last time.... But if you subscribe to/keep an eye on the new Midlands Italia thread (in Clubs, I think... -- sorry: but I'm currently on my phone...), then you should be up to speed...! :cool:

I'm also considering setting up a Midlands Italia social group on here: but need convincing that this is useful.... :confused:

As mentioned, keep an eye on the Events area of the forum. You'll see the Midlands Italia things tagged up :) But don't worry. We'll make sure you don't miss out from hearing about it.

I'm aiming to PM everyone who's shown any interest: as I did last time.... But if you subscribe to/keep an eye on the new Midlands Italia thread (in Clubs, I think... -- sorry: but I'm currently on my phone...), then you should be up to speed...! :cool:

I'm also considering setting up a Midlands Italia social group on here: but need convincing that this is useful.... :confused:

From my experience the 'social groups' are seldom used. Maybe i just haven't become accustomed to using them? I'd personally just prefer threads in the events/club area in all honesty.

Back