Anyone speak French?

Currently reading:
Anyone speak French?

He'll know that - that makes no sense :p You've gone from singular to plural; should be 'Je suis desole, mais mon Francais n'est pas bon' or 'Je suis desole, mais je ne parle pas le Francais' ('I'm sorry, but I don't speak French')

J'ai achete ton/ta/tes (insert thing you bought, ton/ta/tes is 'your', dependent on gender/pluralisation of the noun) sur eBay et j'ai paie avec Paypal sur (insert date). Je ne l'ai pas recu. Voulez-vous verifier votre email s'il vous plait? Je t'ai envoye un email.

'I bought your (whatever) on eBay and I paid with Paypal. I haven't recieved it. Will you check your email please? I sent you one.'

That's off the top of my head, haven't spoken a word of French for almost 5 years, so there may be a grammatical mistake or two :)

HTH

It looks like you head retained more French than mine! lol

Going on the theory everyone has their price, what incentive would you need to give them a call.

Or you could always do it out of love! lol

Tom

Hi,

I have called the seller and with help from you guys yesterday established its either an old address/number, or simply fraud. The lady there knows nothing of the sale or indeed this Antonie fella.

Its with paypal now, who incidentally will only claim up 200 USD (-25 for fee's) as the seller/buyer are not covered by the paypal protection (Pp symbol on listing)...

£260 - £100 = £160 out of pocket IF the can retrieve the money!

Gutted.

Tom

in that case i'm sure you can resolve this if only you could get in contact with the seller.

i thin the reason i hate buying from abroad is that you cant pay the seller a personal visit randomly one morning with a baseball bat, well you could but its more of an inconvenience.

Back