Anyone know anyone that is looking for sports seats

Currently reading:
Anyone know anyone that is looking for sports seats

R

Rab

If anyone knows anyone that might be looking for some sports seats to improve on the ones Fiat fit give Sy a call or take a look at his Ebay auction.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10370&item=7924352805
I can garantee the front ones will fit the Fiats and are in first class condition.
More than worth the price he's asking for the front 2 seats alone.
And if you can't get to Bolton to collect i'm sure Sy and myself can sort something out to get them to you or meet you half way.
I paid £80 for the 2 Alfa fronts seats i have so £50 really is a bargain not to be missed.
Smee do you always do what Mummy says?? £50 it's a bargain.  ;)

Rab. :)
"This is a LOCAL website for LOCAL people we'll not have any trouble here"

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
damn nice might have just found something to spend student loan on lol

chris

Really comfy too.

Sorry not interested, not enough cash at the moment..

but i presume you could unstitch the Alfa writing on the seats?

Daz

Re:

I saw these yesterday and was very tempted. They look in mint condition. Its just the Alfa stitching put me off and whether it would fit with no probs.

I really want leather one's but they are so hard to get hold off. If any one does LET ME KNOW!! (Good cash paid)

Fiatforum3.jpg

ok i really would like to get my hands on these and would be prepaired to pay a good price for them. if you would so kindly call 07739804846 or pass Sy's number onto me so i can get in contact

cheers chris

Sy's details are
[email protected]
Daz yes the stitching can be unpicked, with mine i got an Abarth badge and used upholstery glue to secure it and now it looks the part.
You can get FiatAbarth stiched onto a badge (seen them on Ebay) that would cover the lot.

I thought it might and thought i would mention the fact as having the alfa logo may have put some people off ;)

Daz