General Anyone doing a euro cento over here??

Currently reading:
General Anyone doing a euro cento over here??

NE-Matt

As above really!! Anyone into euro styling there cento in the UK. All the pics I seem to find are all foreign. Just wondering if any of us Brits are having a go!! I fancy it myself so would be cool to see whats about!

Matt :)

I'm actually thinking about it mate!

Who can resist those low fronts and wide wheels:D
I wanna put some kinda turbo in mine too[8D]

7.jpg

Cool, i'm thinking of doing a euro sei, wide 13"s, big drop, smooth :D Anyone know what width wheels will go under a sei's arches without catching?? Thinking about 13x7 or would they catch/stick out??

Matt

wouldn't have a problem with them sticking out a bit, as you say it's all part of the look, but wouldn't want masses sticking out as the local boys in blue aint into that! :p MOT places aint to keen on it either but could whack some other wheels on come test time.

So anyone got any ideo on what size wheels the euro boys go for??

Matt

pretty sure i'd wanna keep it on 13"s tbh, so you reckon 6.5 - 7 for width?? Thats why we need some euro boys to tell us what they use!!

Matt

From looking at the various sites with euro look cars actually in Europe I get the impression that some are the owners 2nd cars plus the styling and setup could lead to some major impracticallities like negotiating speed humps and not ripping off the underside of your car if you dared go over ten miles an hour.

I have toyed with the idea but keep thinking all or not at all and I'm sure some part of the euro package would hinder/stroke annoy me.

I will probably keep my car pretty standard looking outside and concentrate on the internals cos I'm one on those people that appreciates the unabused motor after it becomes a few years old, what I mean is that I take more notice of a clean corsa than some bodykitted max power wannabe.

Liam

**** happens!

Originally posted by NE-Matt
pretty sure i'd wanna keep it on 13"s tbh, so you reckon 6.5 - 7 for width?? Thats why we need some euro boys to tell us what they use!!

Matt

in that case go for 13x7 but as liam said, if u want to lower is shed loads then drivin the thing becomes a major problem besause u wouldnt get it out of your drive way...

mase_banner_one.jpg

I will probably keep my car pretty standard looking outside and concentrate on the internals cos I'm one on those people that appreciates the unabused motor after it becomes a few years old, what I mean is that I take more notice of a clean corsa than some bodykitted max power wannabe.

I hardly think that some of these euro looked centos can really be called "max power wannabes". These machines are hardly comparable to the boy racer bangers that crowd car parks at a night with ill fitting body kits and no insurance. These cars are just others peoples views on what makes the best cento, each to there own, we all have our own opinions, that what makes cars great! :)

I wouldn't excessivly lower it so it would be impractical, I'm currently driving a lowered mini on 10" wheels and find it fine on our roads.

Matt

Back