General Any Tipo's coming to Stanford??

Currently reading:
General Any Tipo's coming to Stanford??

Come on you guys,
By the looks of things 'George' is gonna be the one and only Tipo there....

How lonely will he get stuck in-between all these GP's and Sie's :cry: :cry:

Please somebody else come to show your support, There's gonna be no Sedi's....What a shame,
Unless Mike you bring yours??????..

Hi Dazzo. I am afraid I won't be there as it clashes with other things I must do before I wiz off to North Wales on Hols next week. A shame as I would haave liked to see your (my old) car and Stephanie had every intention of pinching it!!!!

Here is a pic of my car at Uxbridge show in July - the last event I attended. CHEERS MIKE

Attachments

• newcameraholsetcjul2007 129.jpg
    newcameraholsetcjul2007 129.jpg
    996.1 KB · Views: 24
Hi Dazzo. I am afraid I won't be there as it clashes with other things I must do before I wiz off to North Wales on Hols next week. A shame as I would haave liked to see your (my old) car and Stephanie had every intention of pinching it!!!!

Here is a pic of my car at Uxbridge show in July - the last event I attended. CHEERS MIKE

Shame you aint coming Mike, Would loved for you to see George again....
And actually meet you and steph.. Some other time i guess..
Your Sedi is looking kinda nice at your last show... It always looks nice... Swap you for George???? (y)

How Did The Show Go? Any Pics?

Hey Mike,
Went really good thanks all things considering , Got some awesome feedback from some people which made us happy..... Hope to see you in the future events...(y) Some good pics coming through on the gallery what others took of george...(y) (y) here's are a couple we took...

Stanford Hall 027.jpg

Stanford Hall 033.jpg

Last edited:
Back