General any one can just tell me what the lights switch does

Currently reading:
General any one can just tell me what the lights switch does

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikbak66

Re: x1/9 owners club...

Hi Kikbak66,

Rachaeljf's absolutely right on all points.

The Club is a great place... great cars, great people, plenty of help when you need it ...

I'm joint Regional Organiser for the Northeast, so if you do join, you'd be in our area, and we'd love to meet you.

All I can say is... why not give it a try? If it works for you, that will be brilliant; if it doesn't, PLEASE tell us why & we'll do our best to help.

Cheers,

S.

Ok peeps,,, your totally right, you have to give every thing a chance.

Just to reiterate, I have no opinion one way or the other to the x1/9 club, I have no experience to have an opinion, just incase my comments have been miss read. :)

I wanted to say that in my time with clubs, thats what I found.
I joined my first car club @ 14, MG club, the funny thing is I never then or since owned one...... :confused: but I liked them...... I have been a founder member of a club, and served on a committe of a club, ( not cars ) I am, as all, I'm sure, just want to enjoy the cars and meet and make friends with others with a common interest............. " one life live it " which is a bit of a clue to another interest. If I can help any one in need I will ..... Any way maybe I will meet some of you guys .............

Ps..... if any one can just tell me what the lights switch does or operation in first and then second position (lights up, on, back down) would be brill.. think I have it sorted and repaired the switch inside, just want to make sure its correct and as it should be....... (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back