General Another Member Of My Sedi Collection !

Currently reading:
General Another Member Of My Sedi Collection !

Mmmmmmm I think you should fix it up and sell it on if there is a buyer out there. That way you have more money to use to rescue even more!!!!

Gary - You have heard of the "Donkey Sancturies" etc around the Uk well I think you should officialy start the "Sedicivalvole Sanctury" - a registered charity whose aims are to "save" all 16 valves!!

Or you could call it "the Sedicivalvole Protection league"! like the Cats Protection league or a "wordplay " on the RSPA - the RSPT - with T for TIpo!!!

I could go on.........................................................

MIKE

And you do Mike......... But if Gary has a 16V lump for a dead Coupe, please let me know as I have a dead one stuffed into lockup number one, just waiting for a good engine transplant.

Gavin - aka the 127 Sanctuary.......

Hello Gavin,

I will ask him when I speak to him - or he may read this in any case. You would like hid garden - its full of Fiats.......................just like yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you want to buy another, a real sedici, mine is for sale on ebay, its a really low reserve, it must go, due to moving house. havnt the time no more.

No thanks . . . I think i've got enough for now :D Looks like it's doing ok good luck (y)

It's Deffo getting stripped now :D . . . . . everytime i look at it something falls off , & that paintwork :bang: :bang: :bang:

All my other sedi's keep giving it the eye ! :devil:

Back