Annoying advert

Currently reading:
Annoying advert

discovered this and it annoyed me as it restricted my options on the forum.

can we afford to kill it?

30hwl84.jpg

explain??

(im not pro yet im only 17):D

Pfft I was pro at 18 :p. Managed a corporate network with 8+ Linux servers, 2 Windows servers, 1 MacOS server *shudders* all using Zoneing with a Multi NIC linux Router :D. And before you say G33K I don't whack off over penguins or attend Linux Convensions pmsl!.

You need a adserver list and add it to your HOSTS file and direct it to 127.0.0.1 or theres a program that can do this for you called Peerguardian which can do this for you.

Last edited:
Pfft I was pro at 18 :p. Managed a corporate network with 8+ Linux servers :D.

You need a adserver list and add it to your HOSTS file and direct it to 127.0.0.1 or theres a program that can do this for you called Peerguardian which can do this for you.

snazzy i will test when i get home on a comp or 2.

u used this before? im intriuged as to what else it thinks i can strip out of my startup?.....

https://www.fiatforum.com/computing/142047-anyone-ever-used.html

yeah and a few other tweaks.

p.s do u know how to make programmes not re appear in there lol its well annoying like take msn out of startup (in msconfig) open it a few tiems and it re enters the bastard:bang:

With MSN / Live messenger you need to do it within the program or it keeps entering it back into your registry. Its in options somewhere I can't remember as I don't use it often.

Back