General Announcement!

Currently reading:
General Announcement!

sledge

West Wallaby Street
Today, at 13:34, to Sledge and his GP of 3 years, their first MOT Pass together (y)

It was a rather nervous 45 minute delivery but she came through with no complications or advisories.

Car and owner now both at home and doing fine.

Thanks to all who sent flowers, cards and congratulations :D

Today, at 13:34, to Sledge and his GP of 3 years, their first MOT Pass together (y)

It was a rather nervous 45 minute delivery but she came through with no complications or advisories.

Car and owner now both at home and doing fine.

Thanks to all who sent flowers, cards and congratulations :D

:D Congrats to both! (y) I got my MoT on 28th Sept Sledge... bit nervous regarding the re-map... having the cam timing belt etc done beforehand, opted for the Dayco, with their extra warranty, with SKF steel tensioner etc and a QH water pump, £268 all in in VAT.

Nervous timezzzzzzz.....

:D Congrats to both! (y) I got my MoT on 28th Sept Sledge... bit nervous regarding the re-map... having the cam timing belt etc done beforehand, opted for the Dayco, with their extra warranty, with SKF steel tensioner etc and a QH water pump, £268 all in in VAT.

Nervous timezzzzzzz.....

Maps legit ffoxy, they not bothered about that. I was chatting to them, told them it was mapped. no probs there.(y)

Maps legit ffoxy, they not bothered about that. I was chatting to them, told them it was mapped. no probs there.(y)

Legit yea mate but it could affect emissions, I'll run some injector cleaner through it before the MoT, give it a good blast up the M54 & back, then shake & vacuum the air filter out for good measure! :D

Back