am I thick????

Currently reading:
am I thick????

I have a friend who is diabetic it is a notifieable issue they the dvla have restricted him to a three year liecence but bare it in mind there different forms of diabeties type 1 and 2 :(

I found insuring before I passed better as I am now coming up to 3 years NCB saving a bit. Also I am diabetic informed both insurance and DVLA no difference in insurance or restrictions on license:)

Steve

sammiboo said:
Actually i am probably wrong. Getting provisional insurance depends really on whether its worth it to you? From what you have said your budget is tight 2k for car and insurance. When do you intend n getting a car. Have you even had any lessons yet?

Yes I am having lessons at the moment, it's just my illnesses being the way they are it means that sometimes i can't drive, as my blood sugars have to be above a certain level otherwise i mite, crash out, literally:eek:

It's just a thought, as i don't want to mess this up, it's very important to me to do this correctly.

I want to buy a car and have extra practise, I'd like to do it in my own car, but if it's not worth it I will just borrow my bro and his car!!!!!!!!!

sure if I ask nicely and offer to babysit even more??:chin:

Back