Alton Towers meet?

Currently reading:
Alton Towers meet?

Id come along if that were ok, me g/f has been wanting to go for a while and im relativley new to the forum, and wouldnt minding meeting some ppl, so wud kill to birds lol!

Al

D4NS said:
Very good idea. Will take me AGES to get there but i could always stay there. :D

Nearly 100 quid a nite in alton towers hotel

I will b up 4 that!

all we need is a date and not the 28th may gaz! i HAVE to go to modified nationals :rolleyes:

how about this weekend lol :D

X

ps have you guessed yet that the answer to your question is YESSSSSSS ALTON TOWERS MEET HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaz_wrexham said:

Then Jamie86 will not be going. It's my birthday :D I demand his presence at whatever I'm doing and I doubt it'll be Alton Towers....

more the merrier!

its easy to get to.. ill lead convoy from cheadle :).. or uttoxeter.. easy peasy, know the route like the back of my hand.. and the roads are loads of fun too :D

easiest way to get there is from the M1 and then the A50 or the M6 and then the A50 depending what way your coming from.

i suggest a date on a sunday in near the end of august/ beginning of sept as the kids are starting to go back to school so there wont be as many of them. although unless you go on liek a thursday in october, you wont be the only people there :(

i suggest sunday because otherwise i wont be able to come...

If was end of july i may be able to bring BUG over!!

Hopefully plan to go stay with aunty in doncaster for a while so could sumhow travel there, maybe meet up with sum1 who knows were they goin, but hey only if thats date it happens, if not aw well

Ok i say in the next month or two as september is the skeggy meet so before that is the best!

june or july!!

XXX :p

Hey normski i live near donny so i wud b able to sort you out all the routes etc!!

I cant do late july cos i am away at skeggy myself!!

26th July sounds good to me, cause I think that's the date that me and the missus are already going. You could also do Chessington on 30th May and possibly Thorpe Park, somewhere near 2nd September. We've already done Port Aventura this year, but it wasn't really possible to get the car on the plane, so it wasn't really worth mentioning a meet there before we went.

Back