Technical Alpine Speakers

Currently reading:
Technical Alpine Speakers

Do you think the difference in sound is worth the change

yes.

those alpine speaker are poop though. for the same money i'd go for these.

i would also advise this

and a small amp should your budget stretch.

and yes, definately go for componets. after all, thats what your car started with, and to be honest they arent that bad

Hi thanks for you replys

OzMoSiS the speakers you sugested(these) that come with the tweaters are they hard to fit and do you have to fit them

Thanks,

Reece

fitting is fitting, its all the same. may take you 5 minutes extra :p well worth it though.

bozzy has posts about fitting speakers, search for them (y)

thanks (y)

Right I think I will get those...before I do if i went to £50 (still cheap I know) do you think its worth it for these or any others for £20 more that would be worth the extra
Pioneer TS-A170CI

oooo i dont know about those pioneers. music is a very personal thing, and what i like, you may not, and vice versa.

the model before those i didnt like, but i dont know about the exact ones you've posted. spec looks ok though.

mind you, going for any uprated speaker then you SHOULD really be looking at an amplifier too.

ohh right
well im going for the first ones you suggested as they look good for the money :)
Thanks OzMoSiS (y)

ohh right
well im going for the first ones you suggested as they look good for the money :)
Thanks OzMoSiS (y)

you're welcome :)

its very difficult to recommend anything in that price range, heck, even for around £150. not to say that anything that isnt expensive is crap, quite the opposite, there are some really affordable gems out there, its just finding them.

if you can stretch a wee bit more, people have had good experiences with the SPL Dynamics SD-6.2, i quite fancy THESE in that price range.

also, have a read of THIS (y)

do let us know how everything turns out :)

Last edited:
Back