Styling Alloy Re-furb Colour

Currently reading:
Styling Alloy Re-furb Colour

GP MATT

MBDesigns
Having my alloys re-furbed in the week, I have a chemical grey GP, with M-Jet alloys. I wouldn't mind a few ideas from you all as to what colour to have. Please post all your ideas

Cheers Matt.

Attachments

• DSC00043.jpg
    DSC00043.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
HA, ill bear that one n mind :p i'm thinking dark, o i duno, its y i posted this thread lol

Anthracite looks good on a Chemical Grey GP (y)

Just had mine refurbished (kerb damage) and painted for a total cost of £140 (y)

My colour is supposed to be anthracite but it's more of a gun metal grey, taken from the volvo 850R, looks nice but you can't really tell until you are close up (y)

Took em in, anthracite, lighter look, £120 Powdercoated for all 4, half price special offer, sweet, get pics up when their done, be around a week.

Was that at digbeth? I've gotta find time to get mine done! Have you got spare wheels on at the minute?

Yeah Mate, got my active sport alloys on atm, but car not on road having all repair work done lol so just sitting on drive, its a good place.

They are honest, the chap who I spoke to says that he cant promise it to be done within the 4 days they say because of a broken gun they have to replace but will be done in a week. Which is fine for the price plus I have my other alloys to go around on in the meantime.

Vance yeah it probably will be, the offer is on for sometime I think (y)

Back