South Central All Italian Breakfast Meet, Alton, Hants. Saturday 4th August 2018

Currently reading:
South Central All Italian Breakfast Meet, Alton, Hants. Saturday 4th August 2018

All Italian Breakfast Meet, Alton, Hants. Saturday 4th August 2018
Posted by Ross156
The Departure Lounge, Alton
Saturday, August 4, 2018 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, August 4, 2018 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I now also have the use of a 2001 Focus estate. Still not suitable for the breakfast meet!

Oh, it so is! My courtesy car while mine gets fixed again is a '17 Nissan Micra! We'll just have our own little car meet to one side or something. :rolleyes:

PS; I do fully intend to still attend, and fully intend to bring the Micra. It's Italian in spirit. Or something.

Oh, it so is! My courtesy car while mine gets fixed again is a '17 Nissan Micra! We'll just have our own little car meet to one side or something. :rolleyes:

PS; I do fully intend to still attend, and fully intend to bring the Micra. It's Italian in spirit. Or something.

Park well away from us!!! [emoji51]

I now also have the use of a 2001 Focus estate. Still not suitable for the breakfast meet!

The Focus is dirty, and still full of crap from brother using and abusing it.

I'll use the Fiesta. A 17 plate, covered in AA Driving School livery.
Will of course park in the 'normal' car park and ignore it while viewing the proper cars.
varesecrazy now we've had a NO from Werdna, are you going in one of your fleet, or do you need to have a lift in a Fiesta?

In what can only be described as a shocking turn of events, apparently my car is ready again. Dubiously fast.

Guess we'll see what the job's like this time before we get our hopes up... :rolleyes:

Fabulous meeting once again!
IMG_1971.JPG
Thank you

In what can only be described as a shocking turn of events, apparently my car is ready again. Dubiously fast.

Guess we'll see what the job's like this time before we get our hopes up... :rolleyes:

Put that strip back soon!
Good to see you again!

Back