General Alfaobd correct reset adaptations

Currently reading:
General Alfaobd correct reset adaptations

newtjetuser

Hello all!
I have a problem with alfaobd, i don’t know how to reset correctly the adaptations. Its long story i will try the short one…. My car has have a problem with ignition coil and i took to the mechanic, he cleared a plugs, and put a new coil, okay. He used to reset the adaptation autocom. The car WAS BEEN incredibly fast on lpg and petrol. Okay but my lpg settings are not very good and i have to reset again after 2 weeks of use. I use alfaobd but when i reset the adaptation, its not a same like a autocom reset. Car needs to be driven to relearn the parameters and etc. How is the correctly type of reset of alfaobd? I know just tap, turn maf off wait 40 seconds and then turn on, reconnecting the elm327 and thats it? I searched somewhere in google and it says the car needs to sit on idle WITHOUT touching the accelerator pedal. Can someone explain what is the correctly reset process with alfaobd. If alfaobd its not good, please tell me what program to use. Thanks in advance!

1705052678206.png

expensive option but may be true

View attachment 436429
expensive option but may be true
Hello,
Its true, i reset the trims for 2nd time with delphi(autocom) and the results are awesome! The car is like a beast(1.4 t-jet). Cold start problem is gone for while and etc. Delphi is the true, but its like 120-150 BGN in our country. But yea for sure it work and it worth every cent.

For the problem with cold starts is this: Reset adaptation with delphi/autocom, make a good petrol map in that case, good lpg map aaand if the LPG computer is good and communicates with the petrol computer(ECU) everything should be good. LPG ECU must been in unknown reason POLISH, they are good for t-jets(in some cases when map is not good, most people with polish ecu's start from second time. And etc, if u want more information for that, chat in PM.
Next week i will be sure in that and i will have view from my side.

Greetings,

Back