Aldi Torque Wrench + Lidl Car bits

Currently reading:
Aldi Torque Wrench + Lidl Car bits

from thursady lidl have good stuff again inc

Li-Ion Cordless Drill 18v £50 they are the ones that stay charged for longer.

Winter Work Overalls, they are a life saver if car needs work in the cold
Thanks for the tip off. Just bought a pair of the winter overalls - very impressed and should save me from constantly ruining otherwise good pairs of jeans!
Also bought drill stand while I was there for £12.99. Don't know if it's any good yet but always fancied one!

Well it seems the okay stuff is coming out :)

Aldi have the torque wrench out again at 15.99
Click here

And Lidl has the Car accesories day on the 11th
Trolley yacks - axle stands All there :)

click here

Seat covers look very tempting....

Ziggy

i brought a torque wrench and spanners from aldi just before christmas and i been using them quite alot and they work perfect :)

LIDL have some very tempting seat covers out atm, so my grandfather bought them a couple of days ago for his punto 2012, and said the quality was RUBBISH, i saw them and they really were poor:mad:

take them back then
"Money-back Guarantee
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We have the highest standards for the quality of our products, giving you a money-back-guarantee if you’re not entirely satisfied with your purchase. Any Non-Food item purchased that is faulty or damaged will be automatically exchanged or refunded. Any Non-Food item purchased that is found to be “unsuitable” will be refunded in full within 28 days of purchase on condition that it is returned in its original packaging with the receipt. Your warranty and statutory rights are not affected, so please ensure that you retain your receipt."

take them back then
"Money-back Guarantee
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We have the highest standards for the quality of our products, giving you a money-back-guarantee if you’re not entirely satisfied with your purchase. Any Non-Food item purchased that is faulty or damaged will be automatically exchanged or refunded. Any Non-Food item purchased that is found to be “unsuitable” will be refunded in full within 28 days of purchase on condition that it is returned in its original packaging with the receipt. Your warranty and statutory rights are not affected, so please ensure that you retain your receipt."

Yeah refund sorted as of yesterday (y)

Back