Tuning air filter

Currently reading:
Tuning air filter

do you mean an aftermarket one? [sports one]

I have a "focus kit", and although basic the car runs excellent with it, and I dunno how, but it uses less fuel than it did with the standard airbox with a new filter in

I got mine donated to me, but they are available on ebay at good prices

normal_006alldone.jpg

best air filter for chinquecento 1.1 sporting ?
K&N replacement filter in the original airbox will be an improvement over the standard paper filter.
Certainly not the best choice available performance wise but (visible) modifications will increase your insurance costs & at 17 i don't think you want that :(

do you mean an aftermarket one? [sports one]

I have a "focus kit", and although basic the car runs excellent with it, and I dunno how, but it uses less fuel than it did with the standard airbox with a new filter in

I got mine donated to me, but they are available on ebay at good prices

View attachment 96248
Hi, i know its an old post but you mention the "focus kit" i take it you mean a kit for the ford focus if so which model/engine size. thanks.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
i had a k&n replacement panel filter in mine cost about £35 from their own website, did the job well i used less petrol and a bit of a power gain

Hi, i know its an old post but you mention the "focus kit" i take it you mean a kit for the ford focus if so which model/engine size. thanks.

No

Focus kit is just the name of it, it is nothing to do with a ford focus

However In its original development it was based on a kit that ford make for all their cars

Its the spi, seems to be a bit old school now i guess, maybe i can make the mpi kit fit with a bit of tinkering?? thanks for the advice.

Back