ahhh Chavs on Scooters... the joys!

Currently reading:
ahhh Chavs on Scooters... the joys!

Ged20D

Evil Shenanigans!
NOT!

Two of them racing between each other and one nearly crashed into my car because he was looking for his his mate on the parallel road. I decided to say something at the next set of lights and haha they just make me laugh, Its like... wha, wha, wha (look at each other, look back) wha wha... ;)

I Don't know it just made me giggle

You know i don't care if they fall off and hurt themselves for being nobs but just don't try involve my car while you are doing it.

Probably spend all night trying to find my car now to do it over Grrrr

Last edited:
chill they will be suckling from the government soon

haha i was going to mention that in the first post :p

the ones round here are going through the transitional phase to chav'd up cars

Yeah we have had the old ones come and join that car phase. These are the new generation round here i guess.

wha wha wha :D

As cruel as it sounds, I usually feel better after a few select words and a degree of a gesticulation, followed by wishing a painful death. I dunno if I should be admitting this :ROFLMAO:

LOL i ran the last cnut over that thought he was bad on his 125cc scrambler with no legality to ride it. Apparently he still has to have regular check ups at the hospital. :ROFLMAO:

Once had one try and 'chase' me at 30mph once from main Villageat college, to the college campus. Was a national speed limit road but stuck at 30 to make him feel he was gaining something out of it, then indicated left at a junction, he over took and continued, and I decided to cancel my indicator and chase him at 35mph!

To say he was ****ting himself was an understatement. I gave up as we drove through college campus, over humps that he took at 30 and bits started falling of this moped thing :ROFLMAO:

Back