ADVICE wanted on new respray gone wrong

Currently reading:
ADVICE wanted on new respray gone wrong

daz123

hey guys, well im at an end with the larl car and just wanted some advice on what you would do.

i had my car namly a fiat seicento resprayed and everything was ok.

it was a full shell respray and a new crossmember fitted after a small accident with a slip of the clutch lol

anyway cause of da two tone affect with repairs i had the full car resprayed.

but the day i picked it up a family member backed into it:bang: nothing much just a scrap on the back corner.

so after taking it back to the same garage to get it sorted it comes out with a repair worse then the roads we drive on:eek:

now you would think they would match the brand new day old paint right. but no so after months of taking it back its now came back with a back end a complete mess and they heve obvoisly blew the back pannel in and its a mess.
after talking to the ower he says he cant see anything wrong and refuses to sort it.

the filler is as smooth as a speed bump and the amount of scratchs from badly G3'ing of the pannel have left it looking a dog,(n)

any advice im planning to seek legal advice but ive spent a fortune at this garage and on this car.
i understand if the paint was 5 years old the match would be great and the best i could hope.
but its brand new and to start blowing it in into other parts of the car has just made it worse.

so at the moment im feeling a bit f****D OFF

real shame like as the cars has had a full overhaul and was looking and running mint.

(for obvious reason anyone in my area dont bother having a go and going on about this and that other thanks)

Last edited:
Back