General Admit it for heaven's sake ....

Currently reading:
General Admit it for heaven's sake ....

pandafan

Don't polish it, DRIVE IT
...it's all about FASHION !:)

Last year there were loads of 'enthusiasts' on here asking questions about screwing bits of aeroplane wing or coffee-tables to their Panda roofs to give extra down-force at 'high speed'(sic), to enable them to stay on the road.

This year it seems to be all 'How can I make my Panda taller to cope with small indentations in c-roads?' ... around here the 4x4 Panda was ALWAYS the first choice for farmer's wives; or farmers, as a second car. This is because of it's ability to drive up muddy, rutted fields to deliver haylage to the animals when the Landy's couldn't make it. Noboby ever complained about the ground clearance and I don't recall any ever getting 'grounded', as I did in my Land-Rover Safari.

Admit it folks... you just want your car to look different ! What's wrong with that? ... just stop inventing spurious excuses and get on with it !

I'm ahead of the game, I'm going to fit an outboard motor to Freak next year !(y)

christopher watson said:
Lets just hope he doesnt take it in salt water :). I can already see the slogan "the new AquaPanda, disintegrates itself for easy storage" :D

Won't happen; there's always a lot of underseal on Freak's bottom.

Mmmm....

Jim

Attachments

• waterpanda.jpg
    waterpanda.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 101
Back