Ace Cafe London
Thursday, November 9, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Until: Thursday, November 9, 2006 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Seli_Babe said:
Is anyone else from beds/bucks aread going to this tonight?

Coming from SW Herts (Watford), but not sure what time I will be leaving. Probably aim to get there for about 8pm'ish.

Depending on where you are in Beds/ Bucks your best bet is either straight down the M40/ A40 to the Hanger Lane turn off (just round the corner from the ACE) or straight down the M1 to Staples Corner/ Brent Cross, then go anti-clockwise on the North Circular/ A406. Stonebridge Park/ Ace Cafe is only about 3 miles from the bottom of the M1.

Easy Peasy (y)

OXCiD3 said:
Back to important things whats the food situation, is there a place to eat down there, are we all eating? should i get some food first?

Being the Ace Cafe, it has a nice Cafe which serves all sorts of foods and drinks, hot and cold. Pretty good stuff too. Some eat before going to the ACE, others eat there. Choice is yours!

2x McDonalds just down the road if you want those instead. Don't go there if Trans is anywhere near the outside cashpoint though :p

just got in, good to see the crew and some new faces, quite a big turn out, esp from the FF, considering how cold it was, pete, get that car on the road! ollie and tim from thames fiat, cheers for bringing the sport down, much appreciated and will def be round for a spin!(y) chris, i'm crying inside...:cry:

col, hope it fits!:D

Great Meet, definatly coming down next month, good burger, good people, good conversation, great cars :D what more can i ask for... i think i'll leave the corsa owner at home next time.. :p

BTW

ae_12.JPG

what a brilliant photo!! (y) (y) (y)

Jai said:
sharp intake of breath......brave words......

It's for her benifit... it's just one of those things that most women dont understand the enjoyment in, i was trying to explain it to my mum, she seems to think theres nothing more boring that standing in the freezing cold, and talking all night.

on the other hand she watches emerdale...:rolleyes::p

Back